ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trail Condition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

Trail Condition Empty
PostSubject: Trail Condition   Trail Condition I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 pm

I was out on the B and rail line to coldwater down the B205
B205 what a mess B has not seen a grommer for a while rail line was great except for the bare spots

203 needed to be gromed

What the weather doing When I left last night it was snowing pretty good did any rain show up and destroy the trails further

any snow in the forecast
Back to top Go down
Charles

Trail Condition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Condition   Trail Condition I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 am

We got some rain early morning, but not as much as predicted and probably not enough to hurt the trails too much, except for those bare spots on the Rail line.

Right now at 8:00 am Friday, it is sprinkling a bit but we are supposed to be cooling down by noon, with flurries. Hopefully they were out grooming last night, because if they level off the bumps and the trails freeze smooth, they should hold up like cement over the forecasted cold weekend.

Chuck
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

Trail Condition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Condition   Trail Condition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Looking to come up on Sunday any idea what kind of shape the trails are in
Back to top Go down
Kerry

Trail Condition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Condition   Trail Condition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Went across cooch from Orillia today (sat) to B205 to B across to the T at the 11th.Met the groomer halfway across west of Walmart.Talked to him for a few minutes.He came from Allan Byers and ran the trail up from the Hawkestone side.I took the B trail from the T up towards moonstone and went across to 201 looped back around to B and took 203 back in to Orillia.
Trails are great, no wet spots,even the stuff groomed before the rain hit is fairly smooth.Not much road rash except for 201 where the plow guy decide to MINE the road.Can get up on the side in some spots.Bout a mile of crap.Hawkestone overpass is bare.Watch the groove between the pavement and cement.Tore up more of my ski.Not many bad spots on the whole ride.Didn't get up into Coldwater so not sure how it is there.I would assume it's close in conditions as the trails I road today.It will be bare around the 400 overpass( C trail ) as it was bare a week before the rain hit.Conditions aren't gonna change except more people running will help loosen up some lube/cooling.Lucky mine's fan cooled.
Kerry
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

Trail Condition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Condition   Trail Condition I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 pm

was on Cooch today sheet of ice no lube 203 and 421 not bad little lube we need snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trail Condition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Condition   Trail Condition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail Condition
Page 1 of 1