ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trail Conditions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Whats the latest on the trail conditions OFSC says orilla is closed but the verbage has not changed since last week are they open or closed
Back to top Go down
Poidy

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:50 pm

How are the trails after the rain we had on Sundy/Monday, few flurries I see now by weather reports?
Back to top Go down
http://www.poidy.fabpage.com
dibi Mach z x

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm

I was up on Monday did do any sledding but the trails did not look good
Web site says all trails closed got to go back up on Thurs will take a drive around and post any update
Back to top Go down
Poidy

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

dibi Mach z x wrote:
I was up on Monday did do any sledding but the trails did not look good
Web site says all trails closed got to go back up on Thurs will take a drive around and post any update

Thanks for the update, will be up Friday, take the 74 TX for a spin in Orillia, then out to Uptagrove on the newer sleds, will see what the trails are like then, I will have to check with my neighbours see how the grooming/trails are then, need more snow I assume
Back to top Go down
Kerry

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:21 am

No worries now.We got the snow Wed night/ thursday all day with snow squalls off GBay.Trails are now listed as open.I would assume that even though they will have groomed it will be very slippery as they were froze before any snow hit.So watch out on the corners!
Kerry
Back to top Go down
Poidy

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Trails are good, took my 74 Polaris TX from Orillia to Boston pizza in Gravenhurst, smooth, even with no suspension on the old gem, not to hard on the back, but will stick to the newr sled from now on for that long of run lol

Trail Conditions Davetxothersstrawberry09
Back to top Go down
mxz10

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am

How long of a ride was it from orillia to gravenhurst looking at doing it with my wife and kids
Back to top Go down
Poidy

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:58 pm

mxz10 wrote:
How long of a ride was it from orillia to gravenhurst looking at doing it with my wife and kids

hour AND HALF ON NEW SLEDS, OVER 3 HOURS ON MY OLD SLED, HARD ON MY BACK, A BIT BUMPY THIS PAST WEEKEND WITH LACK OF SNOW ONTHE SIDE ROADS AROUND SPARROW LAKE
mIGHT DO AGAIN IF SNOW COMES FOR NEXT WEEKEND
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trail Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Conditions   Trail Conditions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail Conditions
Page 1 of 1