ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what has the rain done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

what has the rain done Empty
PostSubject: what has the rain done   what has the rain done I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:49 am

Hope everyone had a good xmas anyone know what the rain is done to the trails has it help pack them down or has it destroyed them and have to start all over
Back to top Go down
Black_XC

PostSubject: Re: what has the rain done   what has the rain done I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 pm

im going to say that the trails will fair ok since they have been packing for the last 2 weeks, but now there is going to be alot of water in low areas. here in barrie grass is showing alot and trails have turned to mud hopefully north of here has done better
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: what has the rain done   what has the rain done I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Has anyone been out to look at the trails are they that far gone will the cold bring them back ???? I know here TO only snow that is left here is snow that was piled up any area that was left alone is now down to grass or asphalt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what has the rain done   what has the rain done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what has the rain done
Page 1 of 1