ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any one know how much damage this rain has done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

Any one know how much damage this rain has done Empty
PostSubject: Any one know how much damage this rain has done   Any one know how much damage this rain has done I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Good day everyone

Lots of rain on Sunday any one have any idea what it done to the trails
lookin to go up on Monday

Any help would be great
Back to top Go down
FRASERn
FRASERn

PostSubject: Re: Any one know how much damage this rain has done   Any one know how much damage this rain has done I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:30 pm

I think we are going to be ok...my son and I made return trip from Glen Huron to Orillia this morning...we did not beat the rain...however, the trails were holding up well...not much traffic and the freezing rain kept them solid (1/4 inch of ice cover)...I didn't clear the snow we received end of week off our deck yet - I just checked (7:25 pm Sun) and it does not appear to be disappearing. Looks like it will turn back to snow overnight.
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Any one know how much damage this rain has done   Any one know how much damage this rain has done I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:02 am

Thanks for the update forecast for the week dose not show much snwo but it going to be colder. Running the roads in between the trials is goin to be a challege
Back to top Go down
polarisboy

PostSubject: Re: Any one know how much damage this rain has done   Any one know how much damage this rain has done I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:36 pm

The trails are in great shape! It really helps when people stay off them when it rains or warms up. Pass the word!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one know how much damage this rain has done   Any one know how much damage this rain has done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any one know how much damage this rain has done
Page 1 of 1