ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

still no grooming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tin indian

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm

after 25+cm of snow saturday, warm temerature turning cold overnight one would think this is a great time to groom. sugarbush rugby shanty bay all got this amount of snow, but still no grooming. had to ride thru crap to get to ingram road and the 6th after that all smooth groomed thru barrie angus wasaga elmvale. the season is going to be short as it is, what are they waiting for? remember buy where you ride.

Back to top Go down
dragon

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

agreed...perfect conditions for grooming...& more snow on the way,what is the hold up
Back to top Go down
tin indian

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 pm

driving home from work at 5:00pm monday,saw the groomer at horseshoe valley road and the 5th line headed south. anyone else seen one in oro?
Back to top Go down
dragon

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 am

5th line & hwy 11....was in that area last nite..glad 2 hear groomer has gone thru...grooming around orillia too...hope we get snow instead of rain 2morow....
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 pm

did the area get rain or snow today
Back to top Go down
tin indian

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm

we got 3-4 inches of wet snow today. but on my drive to work this morning the groomer was still at horseshoe and the 5th line. what happened?
Back to top Go down
dragon

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:53 pm

is the groomer still broke down....spells trouble for oro trails....glad to see the snow...
Back to top Go down
98mxz

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 pm

a transmission wire was broken but has been fixed. i was out in it last night and did part of 203 and 206. B and the rest of 203 will be done tmw night. not much grooming can continue until we get more snow.
Back to top Go down
dragon

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am

that is good news....well done....hope for snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

still no grooming Empty
PostSubject: Re: still no grooming   still no grooming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still no grooming
Page 1 of 1