ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trails conditions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

trails conditions Empty
PostSubject: trails conditions   trails conditions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:22 pm

Whats goin on with the trails up on Dec 23 looks like at least 2 feet of snow but trails still closed or limited
Back to top Go down
Touring
Touring

trails conditions Empty
PostSubject: Re: trails conditions   trails conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Wow ! I was out on the trail on Jan 26th and 27th. Not too bad at all. Was on the "Orillia" bound route up from Lagoon City. There was an area however, which I estimated less than a half mile to the west of the Hwy 12 (Leatherdales) intersection where the trail made a very sharp turn to the left and down an embankment. NOTHING BUT A CULVERT filled with water, around 10 feet square. Very surprizing, and you couldn't tell how deep it was. Obviously some other 'Sled Heads" made the trip, but it really didn't seem like the most intelligent thing to do, for either your sled, or the 'bog' environment there.

Lots of deer sighting though, which was nice to see.

Touring
Back to top Go down
http://www.timmooreassociates.com

trails conditions
Page 1 of 1