ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any new snow in the forecast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

Any new snow in the forecast Empty
PostSubject: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Hello everyone

Is there any snow in the forecast. Everyone is so quite on this site spread the word people this could be a great thing if we use it
Back to top Go down
Black_XC

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:47 pm

word is that orillia received a good bit of snow last night. you might be lucky to ride next week. trail base should be good where the club has packed
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:26 pm

thats for the update the OFC web site not updated since Dec 29 and Orilla web site is down for a few days now. Can't get any real info.
Back to top Go down
Black_XC

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 pm

we went out for a short ride last night and today. we ended up only running 40miles tops between two rides because lack of snow in fields, ice, mud and water. some of the trails were not packed and because of it there is no base. the base that they did get down is still there but like i said its al ice. BUT... now that there is alot of frost in the ground and some snow on the way, it wont be long for them to have everything open again. sorry but i think the only way your going to ride is head north this weekend. we will be riding around the bracebridge area hopefully.

take care

mike
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:33 pm

thanks for the update Ive been checking the OFC web site Area 7 is still closed right now I dont think they are getting snow this weekend there either
Back to top Go down
Black_XC

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:02 pm

to be honest i wouldn't go on what the ofsc web site says half the time. they are normally about 4-5 days late on getting conditions up your best bet would be to contact the clubs directly. by the way its snowing up there like crazy right now.
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 pm

how do the trails look up in orilla now i see your on line
Back to top Go down
Black_XC

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:11 pm

just sent you a pm but the trails in and around orillia have a excellent base where they packed with the groomer. this can not be said for the other trails like heading out towards grass lake and north were trails were only bushed a week ago.
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 pm

got it thanks OFSC have not up date as of yet today guess I'm goin to have to find out myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any new snow in the forecast   Any new snow in the forecast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any new snow in the forecast
Page 1 of 1