ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5 Empty
PostSubject: Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5   Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Did Orilla get the snow the weather network was saying that they were going to get

Did the rain and warm weather on Monday damage alot of trails
I was out on Sunday and the road crossing and road running was pretty bad come late in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
The-Mitchell-Phaze
Admin
Admin
The-Mitchell-Phaze

PostSubject: Re: Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5   Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:09 pm

Well, We only got about 10-15cm....Dont know about the trails...sleds are in the shop...but will inform you soon.

Cheers,
Mitchell
Back to top Go down
https://odsci.forumotion.com http://www.sledorillia.com
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5   Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:47 am

Let me know how the trails are
Back to top Go down
rev it up

PostSubject: Re: Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5   Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:16 pm

There's lots of the white stuff but someone stole all three groomers because I havent seen them. Went for a loop last night and I think I left my kidneys on the B trail somewhere between horseshoe and hawkstone. I'm hopeing they get done soon............ Crying or Very sad bounce
Back to top Go down
rev it up

PostSubject: Re: Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5   Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:17 pm

There's lots of the white stuff but someone stole all three groomers because I havent seen them. Went for a loop last night and I think I left my kidneys on the B trail somewhere between horseshoe and hawkstone. I'm hopeing they get done soon............ Crying or Very sad bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5   Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Orilla much snow on Mar 4 &5
Page 1 of 1