ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any new trails coming from Washago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

Any new trails coming from Washago  Empty
PostSubject: Any new trails coming from Washago    Any new trails coming from Washago  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Hello Everyone

Its getting that time of the year again water toys put away now we have to wait for our winter toys

Anyone know if they are planning any new trails from Washago going south to Orilla or North to where ever
Back to top Go down
Poidy

PostSubject: Re: Any new trails coming from Washago    Any new trails coming from Washago  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:43 am

dibi Mach z x wrote:
Hello Everyone

Its getting that time of the year again water toys put away now we have to wait for our winter toys

Anyone know if they are planning any new trails from Washago going south to Orilla or North to where ever

Have not heard of any yet, will have to talk to neighbour, see watz up, sleds are getting prepped, 3 ready so far, hope the trails there are better condition then last season, going to Gravenhurst and bracebridge for lunch etc, kinda hard on carbides last season crossing hwy 11 on the bridge/ramp, but Couch was good...zoom zoom

New big sleds slowed down when seeing my 74 TX booting down the lake lolAny new trails coming from Washago  Davepolarises08.jpg.w560h313

www.poidy.fabpage.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.poidy.fabpage.com
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Any new trails coming from Washago    Any new trails coming from Washago  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:28 am

I see they put walking trails on Rama Rd they should of made them a bit wider so a groomer can get down them it would be perfect they pretty much go from Washago south past dock rd where you can get on to Coch
Back to top Go down
Poidy

PostSubject: Re: Any new trails coming from Washago    Any new trails coming from Washago  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:49 pm

dibi Mach z x wrote:
I see they put walking trails on Rama Rd they should of made them a bit wider so a groomer can get down them it would be perfect they pretty much go from Washago south past dock rd where you can get on to Coch

My neighbour did not even know that those paths were in, he is not sure of any new trails, was there Friday, see they are wideing past the RR tracks going north to Washago, so should be able to go south onto lake?
Back to top Go down
http://www.poidy.fabpage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any new trails coming from Washago    Any new trails coming from Washago  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any new trails coming from Washago
Page 1 of 1