ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Loops

Go down 
+2
The-Mitchell-Phaze
FRASERn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FRASERn
FRASERn

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:14 pm

We are working on a new section for our Web Page featuring "Favourite Rides". We all have a favourite afternoon and weekend run...why not share it with others?
Back to top Go down
The-Mitchell-Phaze
Admin
Admin
The-Mitchell-Phaze

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:59 pm

I like riding in powder! HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
https://odsci.forumotion.com http://www.sledorillia.com
Touring
Touring

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Perhaps for us "NEWBIES" for the Orillia area, someone can post a loop that might be an enjoyable "initial introduction" to the Orillia area, a bit scenic, without too many THRILLING or hard to negotiate areas...?

Thank you
Touring
Back to top Go down
http://www.timmooreassociates.com
FRASERn
FRASERn

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Suggest Loop(s): Take 203 south (RR Bed) to the 12th Line...203 turns to the right and follows 12th for a short distance crossing over Ridge Road. Nice run on the 203 - it meets up with the B Trail. You can turn right and follow the B trail back to Orillia via the 204 Lake trail (this is about a 1 hour loop) OR instead of turning right when you hit the B trial, go straight and take the B trail West. When you get to the B205C, follow the B205C north to the C Trail...Follow the C Trail into Coldwater and then pick up the B105C (RR Bed) which will take you back into Orillia via the 204 Lake Trail (this is about a 2.5 hour loop).
Back to top Go down
Kerry

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:58 pm

I like what I call the figure eight.From Orillia the 203 to B west or straight thru at the' T'.Follow B towards Barrie/Midland trails on Ingram road to trail 201 at the 5th, turn left and follow the 201 back to B then turn left at the 'T' and follow B east to 204 and across cooch to Orillia.3 1/2 hrs ish.
I'll also do the forementioned loop to Coldwater for "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with my wife.Change directions different runs.
Kerry
Back to top Go down
SLEDRZ

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 am

I live in Jackson's Point but buy my pass at Leatherdale Marine. A loop I enjoy often is taking B103 to Innisfil and run the lake to hop on the rail line near the 401 junction. Ride the rail line to 203 and then North on B across Couchiching. South to 207 ending up at Brechin and riding the lake back to Jackson's Point.
The longer loop is 421 to B, to B204 to Coldwater for lunch, and then run B104 back to B in Orillia. 207 to Brechin.
Back to top Go down
CalzMachz

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 pm

SLEDRZ wrote:
I live in Jackson's Point but buy my pass at Leatherdale Marine. A loop I enjoy often is taking B103 to Innisfil and run the lake to hop on the rail line near the 401 junction. Ride the rail line to 203 and then North on B across Couchiching. South to 207 ending up at Brechin and riding the lake back to Jackson's Point.
The longer loop is 421 to B, to B204 to Coldwater for lunch, and then run B104 back to B in Orillia. 207 to Brechin.

Hey Sledrz are you still around? I'm fairly new to sledding and looking for people to sled with in the Lagoon City, Brechin, beaverton, Georgina etc, area.

I don't have a trail pass this year but looking to get one next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Loops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Loops   Favourite Loops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Loops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODSCI Forums :: Favourite Rides-
Jump to: