ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like   Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 pm

OFC site say limted like some real imput if I can
looking to head up Sat

Thanks

Dibi
Back to top Go down
dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like   Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:46 pm

was great yesterday...but has rained all day today...you will have to go north to north bay at least by wk end...
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like   Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 am

thought so thanks for the imput
Back to top Go down
98mxz

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like   Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:28 pm

trails are now closed. east side of orillia is done. west side may have faired somewhat better. lots of water. snow today though. if it cools down enough by end of the weekend i might go groom part of 203 rail line and 206 rail line but that will be all. looks like things are slowly warpping up for us.
Back to top Go down
dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like   Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:22 pm

always sad to see trails close...orillia trails were great this year...posted on oc.com how great new trail 204 is.was on wed nite after snow...amazing...thx for your hard work this yr...
Back to top Go down
98mxz

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like   Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 pm

ya for the short season we had trails were great. more snow this year which was nice unlike last year. had many groomer issuses though this year but managed to survive. thanks for your input on 204. we worked hard again last fall to extend the already new section built the year before. there are plans to build more bush trail to fully get off cambrian road in the telford line area hopefully this spring or early fall so look for that next year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like   Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone what are the conditionsl like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODSCI Forums :: Whats New?-
Jump to: