ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new member to ODSC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CalzMachz

new member to ODSC Empty
PostSubject: new member to ODSC   new member to ODSC I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Hey all I'm a new member here and was wondering if there is anyone from the Southern part of Orillia?

I'm out of Lagoon City

Hope to see some of you out there soon!

Back to top Go down
dragon

new member to ODSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member to ODSC   new member to ODSC I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

welcome calzmachz....use to live in lagoon years ago....great place...a bigger form is ontarioconditions.com is has steady imput from riders from all over...trail condition..etc...happy trails
Back to top Go down
lkstgeo

new member to ODSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member to ODSC   new member to ODSC I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:23 pm

check out the Contact list, give Gord Morton a call for your area
Back to top Go down
dragon

new member to ODSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member to ODSC   new member to ODSC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 pm

anybody been on local trails today
Back to top Go down
Poidy

new member to ODSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member to ODSC   new member to ODSC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:30 am

Welcome, I am from Joyland Beach, also there are a few of us from the area on dootalk.com forum, scroll down to Canadian forums then Ontario forums, good up to date trail reports from the fellas there, better then OFSC, there are a few large snowmobile forums sites out there, just watch out for some of those folks....

Also if you have vintage sleds, may I suggest www.acscc.com our Canadian club

Cheers

Goed is a neighbour of mine and a great source of info as well as his wife Ann and son John

I guess it will be wet on the lake this weekend, but good enough to go out to the fish hut
Back to top Go down
http://www.poidy.fabpage.com
Sponsored content

new member to ODSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member to ODSC   new member to ODSC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member to ODSC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODSCI Forums :: Whats New?-
Jump to: