Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

are trails open in orillia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxz10

are trails open in orillia Empty
PostSubject: are trails open in orillia   are trails open in orillia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Looking on the ofsc site and looks like most trails on rama side of couch are closed. Can anyone update me on conditon of trails looking at coming up this weekend to do some sledding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
98mxz

PostSubject: Re: are trails open in orillia   are trails open in orillia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:19 pm

There is very limited snow on the East side. The guys have been grooming what they can but not enough to open anything. Orillia side is limited. For the snow we have trails are not too bad. The B trail, 203, 206, B205C are the best. They have all been groomed in the past 2 days. We have a good base started but really need more snow so grooming can continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mxz10

PostSubject: Re: are trails open in orillia   are trails open in orillia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Do we know if the trails will be open this weekend. Was up last weekend and seemed like there was enough snow for groomers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
98mxz

PostSubject: Re: are trails open in orillia   are trails open in orillia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:36 pm

I was talking with the groomer manager for the east side of Orillia last night and he says there still isn't enough snow to open the trails in Ramara. They have been grooming what they can to make a good base but even that has been hard. The groomer has been taking a beating over the rough terrain and actually is out of service right now with some broken parts. The west side of Orillia is your best bet with everything either open or limited. The two groomers on the west of Orillia have been going out every night although snow conditions are still somewhat limited in places but trails are overall not bad. Happy trails!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lkstgeo

PostSubject: Re: are trails open in orillia   are trails open in orillia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Thurs., 4:30p,, it is snowing lightly in the NE side of Oriilia. Will let you know if it continues & trail condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon

PostSubject: Re: are trails open in orillia   are trails open in orillia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

took B trail out of orillia to collingwood...trails are mint that way...head barrie way and west is the best....they have the snow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are trails open in orillia   are trails open in orillia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are trails open in orillia
Page 1 of 1