ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New 204

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dibi Mach z x

The New 204 Empty
PostSubject: The New 204   The New 204 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Am I missing something it seems to me that there is way more road running this route.

The way I see and someone please correct me if Im wrong when you come off Couch at the top end your on Goldstein then Sparrow Lake Road you follow Sparrow Lake road to the connection to Snow Crest 15 at the swing bridge. To me that more road running than going across Grass Lake

Please someone tell me I missed something and we dont have to run up Sparrow lake rd
Back to top Go down
98mxz

The New 204 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 204   The New 204 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm

As far as I knew Trail 15 still ran across Grass Lake. If not then the travel up Sparrow Lake road will still have to be your choice. The new 204 trail only goes to Sparrow Lake road as of this year. Plans are in the works for it to cross over to trail 15 after more land is available to use. Hopefully this summer bush cutting can continue to eliminate the road rash. Also there is some land along Goldstein that we are aloud to cut a trail through, so again this summer work should be able to be done in there.
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

The New 204 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 204   The New 204 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 am

so is grass lake under orilla or snowcrest trail system who stakes and grooms it . The run on the new 204 up Sparrow lake rd sucks it about 3 or 4 km or bare road running I thought I missed something and was to cut off into a field grass lake would be a better route if it still open as a trail
Back to top Go down
98mxz

The New 204 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 204   The New 204 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am

trail 15 is maintained by the snowcrest riders. you would have to look at their trail map or contact them to see if 15 still runs across grass lake
Back to top Go down
lkstgeo

The New 204 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 204   The New 204 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:26 pm

run Couch down to B, B105C, take 204 to S.Sparrow.L. rd. Great 40 min. ride. You missed five months of trail building. But, this is your lucky day. Go see Performance Rec, Peter will give you info to contact me. This will get you on the 2010 volunteer list. Where your new route brings you out @ S. Sparr. Lk. rd. The club now has landowner permission to continue north creating a trail to Buck Lk. corner. Also we now have MNR permission to cut the Goldstein trail. Give us a call. let's do some sledding before tree cutting starts again. By the way, the plan is to trail into Washago.
Back to top Go down
dibi Mach z x

The New 204 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 204   The New 204 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Sounds good to me where in Washago is the planed trail going to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New 204 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 204   The New 204 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New 204
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODSCI Forums :: Whats New?-
Jump to: