ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats Goin on?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
renegaderunner

Whats Goin on? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Goin on?   Whats Goin on? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Im hearing things that do not sound to positive for Orillia? I realize it would be best for clubs to sell permits in their own area, but now I hear we are allowing district 7 permits in our area to be sold?
Carden Permits are to be removed...Now I hear due to the Districts President/Governor lack of knowledge and understanding of OFSC policy they might stay?
I also hear that the last district meeting was a fiasco and he's trying to blame the person who simply asked a question?
What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Poidy

Whats Goin on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Goin on?   Whats Goin on? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 am

I think they both want a piece of the pie, Seems Cardon wants more, but has less volunteers to maitain thier trails?
I think the ODSC does a good job, for the amount of folks they have, that is alot of trails they have to maintain, just internal politics like everything else in life, City folk against country folk in Orillia
Back to top Go down
http://www.poidy.fabpage.com

Whats Goin on?
Page 1 of 1