ODSCI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orillia District Snowmobile Club's Official Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wild wings meet and ride. anyone going?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
00xc6

00xc6

wild wings meet and ride. anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: wild wings meet and ride. anyone going?   wild wings meet and ride. anyone going? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Just seeing how many plan to attend the meet and ride on the 3rd of Feb. at wild wings in atherly at 6pm.
Back to top Go down
FRASERn
FRASERn

PostSubject: Re: wild wings meet and ride. anyone going?   wild wings meet and ride. anyone going? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi...over 30 riders turned out for the last club social ride (Jan 20th). Our club has undergone some major changes...the renewed interest from members is exciting. I encourage you (and others) to come out.
Back to top Go down
00xc6

00xc6

PostSubject: Re: wild wings meet and ride. anyone going?   wild wings meet and ride. anyone going? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:18 pm

I plan to be there. I also plan to attend the meeting on the thursday. I am 21 and laid off for the winter so I would like to see if the club needs any help as I have plenty of free time. I am new to the area but have helped out my old snowmobile club (South Shore snowmobile club, near north bay) with grooming and signing.
Back to top Go down
FRASERn
FRASERn

PostSubject: Re: wild wings meet and ride. anyone going?   wild wings meet and ride. anyone going? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 am

00xc6...glad to hear you are coming out...what is your experience with grooming? contact me at frasernewton@sympatico.ca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wild wings meet and ride. anyone going?   wild wings meet and ride. anyone going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wild wings meet and ride. anyone going?
Page 1 of 1